JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello Northwestfirearms,

In June I was transferred from Redlands, CA to Shoreline and BOY am I glad to be out of "Kommiefornia"!

Just an FYI, I'm NOT the typical Kommiefornia replant! I was born in Texas, my father is a Vietnam Vet and retired US Army NCO. I only lived in Kommiefornia for the past two years (job related) and prior to that lived in the Nampa/Caldwell area of ID for 7.5 years and Beaverton, OR for 4 years.

Hello Northwestfirearms,

In June I was transferred from Redlands, CA to Shoreline and BOY am I glad to be out of "Kommiefornia"!

Just an FYI, I'm NOT the typical Kommiefornia replant! I was born in Texas, my father is a Vietnam Vet and retired US Army NCO. I only lived in Kommiefornia for the past two years (job related) and prior to that lived in the Nampa/Caldwell area of ID for 7.5 years and Beaverton, OR for 4 years.

I hate to say it my friend, but our state is run by a bunch of commies too. Welcome though!

Crusader4x, Welcome back to the great northwest. I left the Peoples Republic of Kal longtime ago. We need you here to vote against the California transplants who want to make our state like that wasteland. Have fun shooting here. Spad

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top