JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The law is to prevent sales after 7/1. If you purchased before 7/1 you're in the clear.

For brick and mortar sales, that means you can't buy one or take delivery of one in-store after 7/1.

For online sales, that means you can't buy one or have one shipped out after 7/1. Once it's shipped, it's considered 'fulfilled', so if it was shipped prior to 7/1 it's fine.

I have to wonder how many millions of new magazines have been brought into WA leading up to this stupid ban.
I've no doubt it would boggle the mind. Over the past 4 months, half probably went in during the first 3.5months... and the other half in the last 2 weeks. ;)

I have to wonder how many millions of new magazines have been brought into WA leading up to this stupid ban.
I've no doubt it would boggle the mind. Over the past 4 months, half probably went in during the first 3.5months... and the other half in the last 2 weeks. ;)
I know I'm personally responsible for about 200 of 'em...
What can I say? Jackboot Jay and Sideshow Bob made me do it... :s0092:

Last Edited:
I interpret the law to reflect that the purchase/sale was made prior to the date, and as long as it's in transit within the boundary of Washington state by 7/1, it is not considered importation.

I interpret the law to reflect that the purchase/sale was made prior to the date, and as long as it's in transit within the boundary of Washington state by before 7/1, it is not considered importation.
FIFY
The law states that the mag(s) have to be within the territorial boundaries of WA State BEFORE July 1, which is the effective date.
That means within the state by 2359:59.99 hrs on June 30.
July 1 is too late.

If compliance with this BS law matters to anyone...

Looks like Bob is looking do more because of the success of this mag ban. By this time next year we might have 5 million more Felons for just owning an "assault weapon."

Pretty sure that would fall into the category of "It never arrived"

I'm pretty sure that fall into the category of "lick my bag".

1655928926157.jpeg

Like any ban, they are not worried about sales prior to it taking effect. The ban effectively freezes the magazine count in place on July 1st. If there were 1 million magazines in Washington on July 1st, 2022, there will be <1 million magazines in Washington on July 1st, 2023.

It is astounding how stupid the idiot Inslee and the turd are. All their petty stunt has done is bring in thousands if not millions of "hicap" magazines and built the foundation of a new black market.

And it won't stop a single loony from committing the next murder spree.

Bah!

Like any ban, they are not worried about sales prior to it taking effect. The ban effectively freezes the magazine count in place on July 1st. If there were 1 million magazines in Washington on July 1st, 2022, there will be <1 million magazines in Washington on July 1st, 2023.
Howdaya figger there will be less? Losses due to wear and tear? People leaving the state for freer pastures? 🤔

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top