JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Has the magazine been shipped yet? Keep your receipt since that is proof that you bought that magazine before the magazine limit is going into law on July 1, 2022. All magazines that I have ordered they send me a tracking number so hopefully that place you bought it from should send you the tracking number as well.

If your purchase transaction was completed and it was shipped (transferred) prior to the cut-off date and still legal to do so.... I would think you're just fine.

Kinda wonder though if the 6/9-7/1 is an estimated arrival or a backorder ETA window... that hasn't arrived "in stock" yet. Pretty weird to give a past date in a shipment arrival estimate.

Ie., Out of stock, backorders accepted, inventory ETA 6/9-7/1, but hasn't arrived yet to show "in-stock" (??) If that is the case, and their inventory doesn't arrive for order fulfillment prior to the cut-off date, there might be an issue

The tracking number would verify actual ship date and not just the company playing around with their inventory status to keep sales incoming.
Unless you are ordering pallets of them though, I very highly doubt a few days here or there on a private purchase are going to land on anyone's radar. Purchase date receipt alone is likely more than sufficient.

It might arrive in the past?
Kinda wonder though if the 6/9-7/1 is an estimated arrival or a backorder ETA window... that hasn't arrived "in stock" yet. Pretty weird to give a past date in a shipment arrival estimate.
I noticed that, too. Methinks he typo'd and it should have read as 6/19 - 7/1.

I noticed that, too. Methinks he typo'd and it should have read as 6/19 - 7/1.
Very well could be. Or 6/29-7/1.

6/9-7/1 is suspiciously an exact 4 week window, which is pretty common when you see those pre-purchase/backorders allowed type situations (Ie., 4-6wks)... that kinda made we wonder more if there might be some confusion.

Very well could be. Or 6/29-7/1.

6/9-7/1 is suspiciously an exact 4 week window, which is pretty common when you see those pre-purchase/backorders allowed type situations (Ie., 4-6wks)... that kinda made we wonder more if there might be some confusion.
It was a typo....6/19....

I've had two orders cancelled this month after waiting 3-5 business days for my order to ship.
It seems retailers are covering their butts on this, they probably don't want magazines ending up in shipping limbo if there's a delivery delay and potential headaches with any legal grey areas as we get closer to July. I ended up calling some of my preferred sources and getting what I needed shipped overnight.
Call before you buy. Adding to cart and waiting is gonna get more iffy as the days wind down. One of the retailers flipped the "no shipping to WA" switch midway through my wait for shipping and cancelled my order.
We've got two more weeks, c'mon man!

My guess is, with tracking, so long as you paid for it before 7/1 AND it crossed the Washington border, it should be ok. Anything crossing after 7/1, AFAIK, would be illegal in every sense as would buying. Probably why cash and no receipt is king and "they"want to do away with cash

It might arrive in the past?
250u06.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews