JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm preparing to start a website called: RecallGelser.org if everything goes down as it may this week.

This thread is a placeholder for what/may will happen.

I can manage the tech side as I have a lot of time at home while I'm home schooling my son.

I'll have email addresses for the petition signature gatherers and can keep everyone in the loop by mass email using our specified email addresses. This way nobody uses a personal email account to keep personal email spam down.

:)

I'm getting ready.

Anyone else in district 8 think this is a good idea?

Or should I not do it this route?

Is there something else planned/scheduled/coordinated that I can partner up with...??

Update #1

Working on having a "Facebook" cause page right now. It's not published because it's not filled in with specific information regarding the vote. It's ready though to go live once the vote is cast.

I will have a parallel webpage and Facebook page so all information is present on both places. Shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

Last Edited:
Update:

I have access to a PAC so there is no political recourse......

So I can set everything up through that.

:)

Yes @PiratePast40

Valid point @PiratePast40

So my conversation with a friend of mine who has ran for office gave me some insight.

We are going to get the name out and try to gather all information regarding her and voting record on the web, exposed in one place.

Give time for that to spread and order some business cards with a simple address on them and litter District 8 with them.

Should be able to get enough groups frustrated to actually vote this time.

The pause between web rollout and petition gathering is deliberate to get those who don't vote time to register and make a difference this time around.

We'll need some help on the Riley recall as well. I have no web expertise and I've managed to stay off facebook. But with todays social medial we will need to have some prevalence there to get these recalls going.

How to do the recall here
http://sos.oregon.gov/elections/Pages/recall.aspx

we need the lead petitioner who does the paperwork to be registered to vote in the district. The signatures also have to be from registered voters in the district.

we need to call the county election departement to see how many people in the district voted for the governor. 15% of that number is the number of signatures we need.

we have support from OFF to let people know when we are ready.

Coordinate with the Riley recall over here.
https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...-official-over-sb-941-planning-stages.193992/

Thank you @bolus

That was the intent of the thread. Start gathering rotten apples for when the fight comes.

I need to look up the number of recall signatures needed but here it's going to be VERY SMALL. We can do it easily I'm sure of it.

50,000 votes cast

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top