JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why is anyone talking about 2520?
Did i miss something. I only saw the 3 powders mentioned at the top in OP.

Scared me with the 2520.. Its about all i got and works decent enough.
Dont knock it.. I got some sub .7" groups with hornady 75gr BTHP match and CCI#400's out of a 18" ar with a rainier CHF barrel. Nothing special.
And add to that im a totally newb reloader. Ive probably only loaded around 500 rnds total between handguns and rifles. So i dont claim to be an expert by any means. But i do have good equipment. (For reloading at least ;)
For comparison the best groups i got are i think .636" with same componentsand H322.

Anyone want to sell me some RL15 or Varget? (Man i wish i could find some popular powders!)

But anyway. It does work. And it works for most any rifle round i need it for.
I'm afraid with Biden taking the helm it's going to be awhile before powder and primers become plentiful again.

Gee. That was big of them, and so accurate of value... o_O
($38.84 on their own website -- before shipping)
That post was from two years ago; prices have gone up quite a bit since then.

I had an unopened 8-lb jug of 2495 that was affected. It was swollen up like a marshmallow, and hissed a little when opened. They sent me a check for more than I paid for it.

They told me to dump it down the drain, but why do that when you can watch it burn?

IMG_8497[1].jpg

I had an unopened 8-lb jug of 2495 that was affected. It was swollen up like a marshmallow, and hissed a little when opened. They sent me a check for more than I paid for it.

They told me to dump it down the drain, but why do that when you can watch it burn?

View attachment 1142417
So everyone around the fire pit had no eyebrows anymore haha.

As I recall, that photo was less than two pounds. The whole eight pounds all at once would have been way too much to light off in my back yard in town, even in the rainy winter!

View attachment 1142417
Ha! Didn't see that these posts were so old. Thanks for clarifying, and love the pic!
(BTW, get the pun? "Accuate"of value... My wife criticizes me for my lame sense of humor, and of course she's right)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top