JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

we are tentatively probing the idea of recalling State Sen. Alan Bates, looking to see if there is anyone in Medford or surrounding area who is interested in being a chief petitioner. We won't kick this off several months (probably until after the other recalls finish or close to) but if you know anyone or are in the area please contact me ASAP. Bates won last election by 51% but the democrats have only a marginal edge. Bates was a sponsor of SB941 as well.

Thanks

JBR

Did you move down there? I was not sure if you were visiting or moved.

@johnbrownraider has been helping with the Riley recall so he has the experience of our efforts to help with another recall.
Yea I moved down here, someone asked me to look into doing a recall of Bates...so I will, but I think i shall hold off until the recalls up in Washington county are finished.

The "heavy hitters" in my district said timing it so the ballots go out in late August-early September would work the best because it's a non-presidential election cycle and a lot of folks will be out of town on vacation (low turn out), provided enough signatures are gathered.

Thank goodness we don't have a target in Douglas County but would love to help. Would you please post if you get this off the ground and need contributions?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top