JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think there's at least a dozen people willing to step up and help in district 15 just based on the posts I've seen the last two days. Do we need to get things complicated with paid petition circulators? Is it possible to do this on volunteer basis with the support of local firearm businesses? I don't know the answer to these questions and posting them for everyone to express their opinion.

Keeping it simple would be best. Given how much support we are getting, some one or group might want to jump in and actually give us money to get it done. Colorado had a whole recall fund set up.

For now, we would plan just a basic petition drive with volunteers. But if someone like the NRA or OFF wants to send us money, we'll have to reconsider how big to make this.

I generally agree with this approach. Let's keep it simple and see how far we can get. I haven't read the manual yet, but would adding paid petitioners later somehow hinder the earlier volunteer based progress?

Keeping it simple would be best. Given how much support we are getting, some one or group might want to jump in and actually give us money to get it done. Colorado had a whole recall fund set up.

For now, we would plan just a basic petition drive with volunteers. But if someone like the NRA or OFF wants to send us money, we'll have to reconsider how big to make this.

I'm in the same situation you are bolus, I live in Hillsboro, but just outside SD15 (i'm in SD12) otherwise I was planning to be the Chief Petitioner.

On the note of Paid petitioners, we can do it two ways. If you check yes, then you have the option of using paid petitioners and you have to submit a financial statement (you are required to open a bank account for the effort prior to filing). If you don't check it then no one can be paid however, if you want to pay people you have to resubmit a new form amending the original. The benefit to checking yes is you don't have to amend it.

Tolus, not as far as I can tell. Even if you check yes, you don't have to actually pay anyone.

Bolus, Let me know if your step son would like to. If not I think I can swing it but wanted to make sure there wasn't anyone that was adamant about being the CP. I'm willing for sure.

Thanks you B5 for stepping up.
I am more than willing to drive over the mountains to help make this happen. Lets ruffle some feathers!

I would not rule out paying petition gatherers ect...fight fire with fire. $$$ is what makes this stuff happen! I for one will donate all I can to the cause.

Last Edited:
I live in, and am registered to vote in District 5 (Western Yamhill County to Coos Bay).

Arnie Roblan has served 4 terms as a State Rep, and now is my State Senator. He's already voted for multiple anti 2nd legislation, so I would be happy to be involved in a petition drive.

I live in, and am registered to vote in District 5 (Western Yamhill County to Coos Bay).

Arnie Roblan has served 4 terms as a State Rep, and now is my State Senator. He's already voted for multiple anti 2nd legislation, so I would be happy to be involved in a petition drive.

OFF thinks that district would be great for a recall. It would also hurt his chances for re-election even if it did not work.

bolus

I dont want to step on your toes, you seem to have this under control...but I suggest you send these clowns a link to this page....tell them were coming after their jobs let them start to sweat NOW!
let them watch as we build momentum in this venture to right the wrongs going on in this country ...& that we have all had a belly full of them pushing their personal agendas on the people they work for.
Well said, they need to know we are planning at least on recall.:D

Well said, they need to know we are planning at least on recall.:D
I emailed Riley telling him more voters in his district supported pro-2a candidates than him. I also asked him to do his job, represent the citizens in his district and withdraw his support for sb941. In closing I assured him a recall is coming if he continues to ignore his constituents. Let's see if this will get his staff to at least acknowledge my email. I haven't heard anything from him at all.

Updated the first post with more details on Operation Chuck the Chuck.
I emailed Riley telling him more voters in his district supported pro-2a candidates than him. I also asked him to do his job, represent the citizens in his district and withdraw his support for sb941. In closing I assured him a recall is coming if he continues to ignore his constituents. Let's see if this will get his staff to at least acknowledge my email. I haven't heard anything from him at all.

Glad he knows we are coming. But no reprieve from me. Even if he withdrawals support, unless he full on resigns, hes sill getting the recall :) :mad:

If someone can get ahold of Bruce Stars we could definitely use his list of supporters. Also, give him a heads up that he needs to start prepping for another campaign.
Im not on facebook. The email I sent to his old campaign site did not get a response. Can someone message him on face book and ask for a good contact number or email for him? I have not recieved any reponse from the Oregon republican party either. if anyone has a contact that works with them let me know.
https://www.facebook.com/SenatorBruceStarr

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads