JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Douglas makes great barrels. I've used them allot. Their posted prices of Turned, threaded, cut to length, crowned, polished, for $385 or so, doesn't include chambering. They list that as being $500
Unless they have change things and are including chambering now for free.

I charge $250 for tenon turning, chambering. Plus the cost of the barrel.

Value optionet a Shilen or criterion remage barrel.
They shoot very well especially for the price.

A rebarrel from the smiths I use are $700-900 with an excellent blank and 100% top notch and backed up work for a shouldered barrel.

Retracting from this venture in lack of funding since I just purchased another handgun, and realizing that my opportunities to shoot +1000 yards plus will limited west of PDX. Which was my initial objective with the heavier/longer bullets. Hornady 168 Bthp will have to do for now.

Retracting from this venture in lack of funding since I just purchased another handgun, and realizing that my opportunities to shoot +1000 yards plus will limited west of PDX. Which was my initial objective with the heavier/longer bullets. Hornady 168 Bthp will have to do for now.
finding 1000+ near PDX isn't impossible, just requires some investigation and exploration.
I was shooting a bit last a mile yesterday about an hour from Portland.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top