JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
That's a line from an old Willie Nelson song but it has more meanings.

Reasons that America is doomed to die:

#1. Young man walks into my place of employment today and I am required to document all possessions ( Not a Jail ) While doing so I find that this young man is from a 3rd world country on Work Visa for 2 years now. (unemployed and likely unemployable), Letter from Social Security in his possessions that indicates he is eligible for approx. $600.00/month Social Security after deductions for Medicare Medical Insurance are taken. The likelyhood that this individual has or will contribute to the Social Securty Pool is mostly a fantasy.

I'm not against charity (private donations by the proper groups or individuals) but FEDERAL Social Security for this guy? Someone make me a believer. I'm just doing the simple math on it, without even factoring a moral belief system in place I say this can't work.

Sometimes like today, when I go to work to feed myself and family I ask "WHY DON"T I JUST QUIT. There are tons of Tax Supported Programs that people are Encouraged to use. Government offices waiting for someone in need who will vote whoever gives away the most goodies.

Anybody got any good news :s0112:

No good news. As long as those who choose not to participate in society as responsible citizens can vote for their handouts there will be politicians more than happy to pander to them.

You know what? If the good "taxpayers" of this country are gonna keep volunteering that 4.4 trillion every year, I say gobble it up! If morons are passing out dollars, why not come with a big ol' black garbage bag?

We should just have booths set up on inner-city street corners... "Free Cash!" No questions asked- just walk up and walk away with as much as you can carry.

Of the 5 people I had direct contact with today in my position 4 of the 5 for sure have MULTIPLE arrests this year alone for Theft, DUI, etc, etc, etc, Most of them spend no time in jail and pay no fines. I spent my day making sure that they were all comfortable and well fed so that they have the strength to rob someone else of their hard earned possessions. One of them was just released from a facility and was supposed to be in another state to appear for current open charges but finds it more comfortable with us in a warm protected and friendly environment with a non judgmental peer group.

Two things I've learned in the last couple years: 1. You always have "Chest Pain" when you go to the Hospital after using meth and heroin all week so you don't have to wait your turn and 2. "I hear voices" will keep you off the cold streets, out of jail and warm until your next SSI check comes in.

Just another day in the trenches. Days like today make that game they played in the movie The Deer Hunter look like a fun way to spend the evening. God bless this great country.

Feds want you on assisted living...that way when they cut the cord you have no choice but to do what they want, when they want and where they want. All those guys taking checks are abusing the system...but the system is set up to be abused. Unemployment checks stop. Welfare and Social security checks don't (well a few years ago, welfare checks never really stopped, but many states have cracked down on that).

If you quit and lived on food stamps taking in a government check you are at their bidding...you must do what they want if you want to receive the check. Ever heard of the phrase "there is no free lunch"? I don't know about you, but I don't think we can sustain this rate. The big wigs know it too but they have no incentive to get people off of food stamps and social security, do they? Any political party that ends government assistance will never be reelected. On top of that, if the money starts going dry all they have to do is raise taxes! Your best bet is to own your own place in the middle of nowhere....free and clear (property taxes being paid, of course). Learn how to grow your own food and convert all your money to gold and silver.

A guy lives in the apartments across the street from me. He dresses real "PHATT". He was dealing drugs, pot for sure. When we tried to have him busted several years ago we found out his name and that he'd spent 16 years in prison, had a brother with warrants......He doesn't work, has two FINE cars and has had up to four. He, and the "Ugly One" we call her, live in one of the units that cost at least $950.00 a month, and that was four years ago. The Ugly One works a 9-5 type job, and has had three new cars since they've lived there, her daughter has had three cars since she turned 16 two years ago.

He has a few people that come to his place for the stuff, be he's coming and going twenty or so times a day, that I see, in the winter months when I'm off "WORK" more. All his family and friends "customers?" will dump their ashtrays, cups, plastic bottles, chicken/fast food boxes on the street. He, and most of his pals/customers have mega bass sound systems in their cars, you can FEEL them coming from a block or more away. Some days, if the wind is right I can smell the buds like hes got his place filled with the stuff. Being friends with the managment company, he's now got an accomplice in one of the other units who's taking some of the load off his busy schedule! We've seen the guys with "PAROLE OFFICER" on their jackets at his house.

Yep, he's on SS! I have to look out the window, while nursing the pain in my body from the work I do, while this piece of human excrement lives "HIGH" on the money WORKING people pay for a little security in their retirement.

Time to go outside and pick up the trash from the street.

Rant over.....

Mike

Blame the government, not the lazy parasites who do exactly what the government wanted by creating the welfare state.

As long as the state maintains the monopoly on violence, the taxpayer will be forced at gunpoint to fund this farce.

No good news. As long as those who choose not to participate in society as responsible citizens can vote for their handouts there will be politicians more than happy to pander to them.

Absolutely correct. Not just the entitlement leeches though. 98% of Americans who suffer from Normalcy Bias and cling to the false hope that our debt Ponzi economy can continue expanding forever.

Youtube video - "Why It Can't Be Stopped (Economic Collapse) Spread the word" best reference to back up your statement.

Impossible promises made as the Titanic goes under. As long as deluded Americans have their flat screen TVs and 2-3 cars RIGHT NOW, that is all that matters. That your children will live in the first third-world developed nation, at the level of a beggar, means nothing as long as we get ours in the here and NOW.

Absolutely correct. Not just the entitlement leeches though. 98% of Americans who suffer from Normalcy Bias and cling to the false hope that our debt Ponzi economy can continue expanding forever.

Youtube video - "Why It Can't Be Stopped (Economic Collapse) Spread the word" best reference to back up your statement.

Impossible promises made as the Titanic goes under. As long as deluded Americans have their flat screen TVs and 2-3 cars RIGHT NOW, that is all that matters. That your children will live in the first third-world developed nation, at the level of a beggar, means nothing as long as we get ours in the here and NOW.

+1

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads