Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Reasonably new and addicted to NWFA

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by thewhitebuffalo83, Dec 28, 2011.

1. thewhitebuffalo83

thewhitebuffalo83 Gresham/Boring Well-Known Member

I have been here for about 6 months now and I am completely addicted to this forum. I have learned so much here and I like how much of a community feel is here. I have am a student working towards nursing school. I Consider myself a relatively new shooter. I went target shooting a lot when I was in middle school and high school but, since 2000 until 2010 I haven’t touched a fire arm. I started out watching knife reviews on Youtube in 2008 when I found Nutnfancy project, in late 2009 I started watching gun reviews and philosophy videos and I was hooked on firearms in general. In early 2010 I bought my first 10-22 and wow was that thing awesome. When I started on NWFA about 6 months ago I had 7 or 8 fire arms and after that time I only have two of those original firearms left. I enjoy all types of shooting. I started out target shooting, plinking and very improvised skeet shooting. With in three trips up above the Estacada area I started short run n gun practice. I would really like to get into more long distance and competition down the road after I am done with school. I am considering joining Douglas Ridge Rifle Club in next couple of years. I will add some more info as I can think of it.
    This is a great site and I am totally addicted.

2. RW-Ore

RW-Ore Oregon Well-Known Member

That's how it starts my friend they make firearms for most any situation,go get them.

3. thewhitebuffalo83

I know, I am in the possible workings of two, three maybe four new to me fire arms. Its crazy itch, that needs to be regularly scracted.

4. thewhitebuffalo83

If my wife only knew.