JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Think of all the ARs you could get for that 240K. On the other hand, a Ferrari with one of the ladies in the Girls with Guns thread riding with you is something to consider!!!!

Sheldon

I've had the privilege to ride in a car similar to this Ferrari, except the owner has trained to drive his car. And to be honest I was really taken back by the performance. I'm not even sure I was breathing for awhile.

What allot of guys do is buy a car like this, and then try to drive it like their 68 Camero they had in High school!
I drove a 68 Camaro in high school? More like. 1980 Toyota 4x4. Chicks dig pickups.

So so many better things to do with a quarter mill, ever if you were mega rich.
I wouldn't trust myself with it for 1 and I'm OK with my little guy. I got as many chicks with my 55 beater Ford truck as I did with any hot rod I had.
I could get an island some place,a huge ranch out here,a nice little fishing boat for Alaska.
Just look how it crumbles and burns like a 1970's vega;)

Was riding my motorcycle about a week ago on hwy 66 near Klamath Falls, probably too fast but it is only a 250 :) . Got halfway around a corner and some butthole in a Corvette was FAR across the centerline, taking almost my whole lane. He barely turned in and I barely avoided being a hood ornament, but then I was riding down the white line for a while trying not to go completely off the road. Had to shake out my jeans after I stopped. I guess when you see only one car every 5 miles, for sure you are going to see it in your lane. :mad:

Said butthole never came back to check if he killed me, either.

What is it with drivers these days anyway? I'll admit to crossing a little over the center lane, going around corners, at times myself - but only when I'm sure nobody else is going to be there. Many people seem to think that proviso is unnecessary lately. They just assume it is clear.

Problem is most people can't handle a vehicle with that amount of power.
They are a great car when you don't crash them.

But you gotta have deep pockets. The $4k annual tune up gets old fast.

My brother in law jokes he drives a lamborgini at work.
Well at least the cost is the same.

IMG_2147.JPG

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews