JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A couple of months ago I got a chance to shoot a rifle with a high end tactical stock that had a quick adjust monopod near the butt stock. I don't remember the brand of the stock but it was sweet!

I am looking to outfit a Savage rifle with a similar set up. It was adjustable by twisting the grip and had a fast adjustment rate. I would say that one rotation moved the screw up around 1/2"

I have found the Accu Shot Precision Stud Mount Locking Monopod BT04QK | eBay that looks like it would work.

Does anyone know of or have other recommendations for after market rear monopods?

Accu shot is solid! I'm selling the rail mount version from my AR and will end up getting the stud mount version w/quick knob for my Savage 300wm. Makes shooting off of a bench nice. I would reach back and hold it with my off hand to help steady the shot.

On a bench it would be fine, shooting in the dirt I think it's to much pressure in a small space to stay stable.

I agree just get a good rear bag and be done with it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top