JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is your 12 gage reamer capable of changing a 2 3/4 chamber to 3 inch
Thanks Eric
Here's my two cents worth. If it's a pump or semi, I would be concerned about the receiver being capable to handle the loads or ejecting them properly. Depending on the manufacturer and model, I would also be concerned about the existing 2 3/4 chamber having enough thickness to be extended the extra 1/4". To many if's and but's for me to be comfortable with it.

If I have a Rossi R92 in 44 mag and it seems the chamber is ruff, would the chamber finisher you have for sale clean it up? Would I need other things to go with the tool? Like handles or some such?

Thanks,
Bryan
Using the Finisher is not going to add back the loss material but would smooth out the rough areas leaving it with shallow crevices from the missing material.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top