JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been looking for either of these guns at every gun store and show I could get to. No luck from Redding, CA to Tacoma, WA. I would absolutely love to try these guns out as they are both on my bucket list to buy and I have read that the Chiappa feels strange in ones hand.

Precise Shooter up in Lynnwood, WA has an SP-01 Shadow Target in stock. I got mine there, and love it. LMK if you're ever in the Seattle area if you want to try it.

I have been looking for either of these guns at every gun store and show I could get to. No luck from Redding, CA to Tacoma, WA. I would absolutely love to try these guns out as they are both on my bucket list to buy and I have read that the Chiappa feels strange in ones hand.
If you get down to Tacoma again Welchers shows they have some of the Rhino's in stock. I would call before you make a special trip though as often what they show as "in stock" really means they can lay hands on one in days if you order it.
Welcher's Gunshop

Keith's did not have either one??

Did you see Playboy Penguin's review of the Chiappa chambered in .40 S&W?? He says that it is the best model of Chiappa to carry for self-defense.

Have you seen the insane number of Chiappas that he owns? He is probably a big part of the reason why you cannot find one for sale here in Oregon.

chiappa1.jpg

Definitely try Keith's Sporting goods in Gresham. I haven't been there is a few months but I got my CZ P01 just over a year ago. They had the best selection of CZ pistols. Every now and the Sportsman's Warehouse has some. Cabela's Gallery of Guns may have a used one. You can search online.

Are you a member at Albany Rifle and Pistol Club? Show up during a USPSA match. There will probably be lots of SP-01 Shadows. It's one of the most common Production division guns.

I'm planning to shoot their match next month. I have 2 Shadows. This will tell you if you like the ergonomics.

The Shadows have better triggers than a standard SP-01. On the other hand, the standard SP-01 still has a better trigger than any other standard military or LEO hand gun I've tried.

Are you a member at Albany Rifle and Pistol Club? Show up during a USPSA match. There will probably be lots of SP-01 Shadows. It's one of the most common Production division guns.

I'm planning to shoot their match next month. I have 2 Shadows. This will tell you if you like the ergonomics.

The Shadows have better triggers than a standard SP-01. On the other hand, the standard SP-01 still has a better trigger than any other standard military or LEO hand gun I've tried.

Not a member there, yet. But will be as soon as I can.

Bit of a drive, but English Pit in Vancouver has a .357 Chiappa Rhino for rent. Just have to call them a few days in advance to make sure they'll have it on hand the day you visit.

You don't need to be a member to just "Show up" at a USPSA match. Heck--I'm
not a ARPC member (am a Dundee member) and I've been shooting USPSA
at Albany since 2002.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR