JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$50
City
Bremerton
State
Washington
These guys are big, stainless steel blades and strong closing springs, sharp blades, just big. the pair for $50.00 plus shipping. Just crazy ain't it. IMG_1902.JPG IMG_1903.JPG IMG_1904.JPG IMG_1905.JPG IMG_1906.JPG IMG_1907.JPG IMG_1908.JPG IMG_1909.JPG IMG_1910.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Can you take a pick w/one in your hand? The card helps but I'd like a little different perspective. I think they're cool! Can't really tell if they're too big for a bushcraft type blade or if they're truly just a novelty.

Thanks

Thanks for the pic, sure are interesting......

Is there a story behind them? Purchased overseas? Is there a brand name? Maybe a display model, seem relatively oldish, maybe from the 50's or 60's?

Hmmm..... very tempting but not sure why.....:p

Is there a story behind them?

Well, it all started when weldoriam1 found a bag of magic beans. When planted they sprouted into a beanstalk. He climbed it and found a giant's castle. Everything was huge and the only thing he could carry back were these two pocket knives.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top