JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've heard this story many times but never saw the video until now. Thought you guys would enjoy it too. This is about the girl in Texas that didn't have her gun with her that day. God Bless Her!

Hope I did this link thing right:

<broken link removed>

Great video! Thanks for sharing. I would love to see that testimony played on the mainstream media for all of america to see, but we all know that would never be allowed to happen.

I've heard this story many times but never saw the video until now. Thought you guys would enjoy it too. This is about the girl in Texas that didn't have her gun with her that day. God Bless Her!

Hope I did this link thing right:

<broken link removed>

Funny thing is--Intervention showed me this video when I was giving him a hard time about justifing CCW. I was already convinced, I just wanted to hear his argument. Good video.

She should have sued the legislators for her parents deaths.

our system of government does not allow us any recourse on the people who control our lives other than a voting system which is constantly suspect to fraud. They smirk as they have body guards and us peons can just fend for ourselves. I suspect they only time they would seek to protect us is if enough of us were being killed off so as to affect their level of income via taxes.

our system of government does not allow us any recourse on the people who control our lives other than a voting system which is constantly suspect to fraud. They smirk as they have body guards and us peons can just fend for ourselves. I suspect they only time they would seek to protect us is if enough of us were being killed off so as to affect their level of income via taxes.

Come on now - I think you're giving them too much credit!!! :D

Some times you have to fight the fight, even though you're not going to win, you have to let adversity know that you are not going down without a fight. Punch the bully in the face, he'll think twice about confronting you again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top