JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
No more compromises.

This is an odd article but some damned good points.

Realities to consider before passing more gun-control bills
<broken link removed>

Most of what they say about 3D printers also applies to CNC machines and other metal fab setups. I'm amazed how scared people are of the plastic 3D technology.

If you listened to some people, Glocks will go through metal detectors undetected. Stupidity can change course much like a river.

I try not to comment on how dumb it is to control gun "designs" in the digital age. As an engineer I assume we all know a free downloaded cad pack and the idea that "A GUN IS A PIPE!!!!!" is all we need to know. I fear my engineeriness gets in the way. However, I know my brother, with a tech degree, could make a super duper rifle, including basic, accurate, cut rifling. My other brother, with developed glass blowing artsy fartsy skills, could certainly make a full auto short range smooth bore that looks a lot like a bong. I mean a whole lot like a bong. The point is, the tool (3d print/nc machine) is the weapon, the full auto "design" is just 100 year old concept on paper. "Paper" is just the 1st amendment french kissing the 2nd amendment.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top