JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Folks,

Mike's Militaria has a limited number of genuine USGI M1 Carbine magazines.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
You guys are making me feel old. I remember buying Mosin Nagants and Turkish Mausers for $50 in the late '90s, and SKSs for not much more. I paid $120 for my M1 Carbine in the late '80s. I remember seeing 100 pc boxes of 15 rnd GI mags at gun show for something like a buck and a half apiece.

I remember a time when I was really worried about how much a k98k or matching SKS or a Garand is. These days, my portfolio makes enough in a day to buy 10 of each of those, so I'm not that worried. ;)

I remember a time when I was really worried about how much a k98k or matching SKS or a Garand is. These days, my portfolio makes enough in a day to buy 10 of each of those, so I'm not that worried. ;)
Isn't it funny how that works? I occasionally think about how I could've/should've bought one gun or another back in the day when they were cheap, but when I think it through I realize it doesn't matter.

We can say that a dollar is a dollar, but it's more subjective than that. A 1990 dollar is equivalent to about $2 today, and those dollars mean very different things to different people. If you have substantial disposable income, spending $1000 doesn't mean much to you, but when you're living paycheck to paycheck it's a very big deal.

My life right now is raising a family and paying medical bills, but we don't live paycheck to paycheck like I did long ago. Money is still tight, but I could easier afford a $500 gun now than I could a $100 gun in 1990. :)

Hey Folks,

Mike's Militaria has a limited number of genuine USGI M1 Carbine magazines.

Numrich has 30rd unissued mags

Damn! Sold out. I just picked up a nice M1 Carbine and can't find decent priced mags anywhere.

There are two SEY (Seymore Products) 30 rounders for sale on this forum for $75 each, those are USGI and way less than the going rate on gunbroker. I also have an ad up for a bunch of almost junk 30 rounders and a couple well used 15 round WWll vintage mags.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top