JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
L Ceradyne Inc, and armorworks brand plates with tan XL black-ops molle carrier, made in Kandahar Afghanistan. This is what special forces are isissued. Max ballistic protecton yet light and highy mobile/silent.Used but mint. Worn on base only,(great at typing LOL) Will protect from zombie bites up to 7.62×39.

Offers on trade? Wants...Eotech , flip up buis, or .223. Open for offers.

Last Edited:
I'm willing to seperate pm offers. Please no lowballs I don't need the cash just like more toys.Fyi the black ops carriers are going on ebay for over 200 in worn condition.

The plates... They black or green?

Black ops brand is a local sew shop in AFG, how are they going for $200.00 on eBay? The stuff never breaks $30.00.

I would be careful when declaring what group guys are issued and use.

SF-

The plates... They black or green?

Black ops brand is a local sew shop in AFG, how are they going for $200.00 on eBay? The stuff never breaks $30.00.

I would be careful when declaring what group guys are issued and use.

SF-

Black in color.

Not sure what you mean, how would I know why they are going for 200? Both that were listed sold. 30 you say? Ill take a dozen. And get paid LOL. Its no secret what our SF are using. Not classified Intel.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top