JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Glad to see Ruger is making their own now, and I found some online. Really expensive!

Somewhat less through other places (still actual Ruger brand), but they're all out of stock. Hardly a surprise as 20 Google links to 20 different URL's all link to the same 2-3 basic pages.

Any such thing as getting them locally from a real store? Ruger's part number is 90338. Two would be good for starters.

Thanks in advance - [email protected]

Glad to see Ruger is making their own now, and I found some online. Really expensive!

Somewhat less through other places (still actual Ruger brand), but they're all out of stock. Hardly a surprise as 20 Google links to 20 different URL's all link to the same 2-3 basic pages.

Any such thing as getting them locally from a real store? Ruger's part number is 90338. Two would be good for starters.

Thanks in advance - [email protected]

could always get ahold of Coctailer on here. He has had ruger mags in the past. He has a sweeeeet Mini-14 collection too. other than that, if everyone is out, I am imagining that they have yet to hit the streets. You might also check out Perfectunion.com thats the place for mini-14 and mini-30 discussion.

Thanks Bigfoot. Phoned Hoffman to check their inventory, and I have a couple coming in the mail as we speak. All those identical web pages (at different sites) were out of stock. Almost looks to me like one place just using different names.

So, did I read last year when I joined up here that we should delete our threads once they are resolved? Tried it a few times back then with no success. Is there a how-to somehwere, or do they just eventually fall off the back of the shelf on their own?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top