Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Real Ruger 20-round Mini-30 mags in Portland?

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by teflon97239, Nov 28, 2010.

1. teflon97239

teflon97239 Portland, OR Well-Known Member

Glad to see Ruger is making their own now, and I found some online. Really expensive!

Somewhat less through other places (still actual Ruger brand), but they're all out of stock. Hardly a surprise as 20 Google links to 20 different URL's all link to the same 2-3 basic pages.

Any such thing as getting them locally from a real store? Ruger's part number is 90338. Two would be good for starters.

Thanks in advance - telfon97239@yahoo.com

2. The Cheese

The Cheese somewhere special Member

could always get ahold of Coctailer on here. He has had ruger mags in the past. He has a sweeeeet Mini-14 collection too. other than that, if everyone is out, I am imagining that they have yet to hit the streets. You might also check out Perfectunion.com thats the place for mini-14 and mini-30 discussion.

3. UncalledForGabe

UncalledForGabe Aloha Or. Member

Try cdnn. They usually have the best prices for mini mags. I got a few 20 rounders for my mini 14 for $25 a piece.

4. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

5. teflon97239

teflon97239 Portland, OR Well-Known Member

Thanks Bigfoot. Phoned Hoffman to check their inventory, and I have a couple coming in the mail as we speak. All those identical web pages (at different sites) were out of stock. Almost looks to me like one place just using different names.

So, did I read last year when I joined up here that we should delete our threads once they are resolved? Tried it a few times back then with no success. Is there a how-to somehwere, or do they just eventually fall off the back of the shelf on their own?