JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This Sig is in very nice condition...
This has the Nitron Finish on a Stainless Slide...
Night Sights are bright...
Couple additional Mags...
Factory Box...

Add a .40 and have two calibers...

No idea of round count, Appears to be low, I'm sure you will agree after inspecting...

I Changed the WTT too WTS ... I bought what I was looking for....:s0155:

000_2098.jpg
000_2099.jpg

What are you looking for in trade? Do you have a price? Interested in an FN FAL Assault Rifle?

Is your FAL chambered in 7.92x33mm Kurz or 7.62 Nato...
Is it Metric or Inch...
If this trade happened it would require a FFL for legal transfer...

I don't currently have a $ amount in mind, If I don't get a trade offer I can accept I will come up with a price... Offers always welcome until then...

Trades - I like .45 ACP, 44 Mag but only in 4" stainless...I'm pretty much loaded on rifles and shotguns, But again you just never know... Other handgun calibers other that .45, Again you just never know, Offers always welcome...
OH, Yea...
My wife thinks she needs a P-238 in the rainbow finish...:s0112:... Input Not needed....:s0131:

OH,
HA HA HA....
I'm glad you edited your first remark, I had a return one all fired up just for you, But dang it, You obviously figured it out...

Let me know if you would consider for trade, Ruger Red Lable 20ga O/U very nice showing light field use with some 5 boxes of shells several 3" mag, OR Marlin 1893 30-30 long rifle octogon fully functional with nice blue remaining. I bought it from the widow of the original owner in 1965.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.