JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This 30,06 is or was a JC Higgins model 50. That's an old line sold at Sears. The FN action was imported and sent to HnR for completion.
When i boght this one it was a webit rough. Cracked stock bent trigger guard. But it shot real well.
So i took it to Kurt at H&K in Forest Grove. He fixed the trigger guard in about 10 seconds, the installed a Timney trigger and re blued it for me.
Then i took it to MPI stocks , had him fit and glas bed this very nice looking green with black web stock.
It shoots real well and is very light. about 6.5 lbs if i remember,
I pot a VX3 Leupold 2.5X8 on it with the Boone and Crockett reticle. I would say total, i have in the 1500.00 dollar ball park in to this very nice rifle.
I would sell the whole package for 900 obo. I would consider trades. I love the .308 and most anything that shoots.
...tj 503 515 4176

DSCF0006.JPG DSCF0007.JPG

This is a great combination and the price makes it real tempting, although the last thing I need is another 30-06.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.