JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New, unused Kukri made in Nepal by KHHI. Includes papers of authenticity and kydex sheath made by RKBA.
This is not a Kukri Machete. This has a heavy duty 10" blade, hand made from 5160 spring steel, with a single Chirra. Full tang with Western style black Micarta Grips. International shipping and Customs on these are expensive. Plus it takes 1-2 months to have them made.

$125

Price is firm, not interested in any trades.
FTF in the Vancouver area preferred, no shipping.

Thanks! 20150326_201044.jpg 20150326_202239.jpg

So is this intended for fighting? I had thought a kukuri was a type of jungle machete.

Only asking because I'm looking for one to have when I'm out in the woods.

Like solv3nt said, "you don't have to fight with it". You could, it would work. From what I've gathered 12-13 inches is considered to be "fighting" size. I'd imagine it would take a special skill set, too?

A Kukri is a very heavy duty blade, native to Nepal. They use it for everything. The Gurkhas are also known for it.
A Kukri Machete or KLO (Kukri Like Object) is just a funny shaped machete.

I originally got it for use in the woods. I told them what I intended it for and this was what they recommended. It was custom made to be packable and all around useful. It'll chop, spilt, carve, butcher, and in a pinch be a formidable weapon.

I kind of hate to have to sell it. But I aquired a few too many toys, before my health got rocky again.

Why is it I always find what I'm looking for when I'm at the lowest in my finances lol.

I've been looking for one of these made in napal so if I can scrounge some cash up Id like it - unless you take .22lr's:rolleyes:

Depends I guess.

I just sold some bulk target stuff for 10¢ a round and it was sold and the thread closed in 29 min.

I have some mini mags, stingers and high velocity stuff also.

You don't have to fight with it....
True. I have a handmade one from Himalayan Imports. My thoughts have always been you may hurt me but I know for a fact I can whack you at least once with this thing and I ain't going to be pretty. :D

Wow, that's a nice one! With the proper skills, you can do anything with a kukri that you can do with an axe basically, these things are great. Just like the karambit, originally for agriculture/utility, but turned into a fantastic weapon ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top