JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My opinion of the whole thing is that I am a US citizen born here in 1951 and why should I be treated like a criminal? I don't have any valid ID to prove who I am to the government for almost 5 years now. I don't drive anymore but I do have a bunch of credit and debit cards in my wallet. Why should I have to provide documentation as to who I am when the thousands of the Muslims immigrants cannot even come close to doing the same? I have one 60 years old birth certificate card but it states it is not an official document and therefor not valid. Why issue them in the first place? A government issued document that is not valid is the ultimate exercise in stupidity. The whole thing is an affront to native born American citizens IMHO

I'm starting to understand how the Native Americans must have felt when they were told by the federal government that they didn't have any rights anymore.

My opinion of the whole thing is that I am a US citizen born here in 1951 and why should I be treated like a criminal? I don't have any valid ID to prove who I am to the government for almost 5 years now. I don't drive anymore but I do have a bunch of credit and debit cards in my wallet. Why should I have to provide documentation as to who I am when the thousands of the Muslims immigrants cannot even come close to doing the same? I have one 60 years old birth certificate card but it states it is not an official document and therefor not valid. Why issue them in the first place? A government issued document that is not valid is the ultimate exercise in stupidity. The whole thing is an affront to native born American citizens IMHO

Well not saying that you are wrong to feel that way, but if you're feeling its an affront to have to provide ID, you're going to be real cranked when the TSA guy literally rubs your genitals just so that you can get on the plane. Seriously messed up stuff.

I quite flying nearly 30 years ago and life seems to move along without it.

My passport was stolen in 1967. Since I don't fly & have no plans to leave the country, let alone stand for a TSA massage in public, unsure how the passport will affect me.

So does that mean all the illegals won't be able to fly?

So how many lawsuits will they have from the aclu.

either way were moving to a nanny/big brother state, not that we haven't previously, it's just out in the open now.
In the name of better security and safety, which won't work

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads