JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well said sir glad I got to read in time....

Nope.

Just had to hand them in or make time-consuming arrangements with people in other countries to either take your guns off you, or to store them so you could go visit and shoot them. Many people with only one or two handguns did the latter, and still go to France or Belgium or Holland or Switzerland - even Northern Ireland, where the local gubmint told Westminster to go p*** up a rope. Until a year ago the UK pistol team had to train in Switzerland.

Three of my handguns went to the MoD Pattern Room Collection, now the National Collection located at the Royal Armouries in Leeds.

A few others went to the USA.

Apart from seven I kept as de-acts, all the others went into the furnace.

tac

Nope.

Just had to hand them in or make time-consuming arrangements with people in other countries to either take your guns off you, or to store them so you could go visit and shoot them. Many people with only one or two handguns did the latter, and still go to France or Belgium or Holland or Switzerland - even Northern Ireland, where the local gubmint told Westminster to go p*** up a rope. Until a year ago the UK pistol team had to train in Switzerland.

Three of my handguns went to the MoD Pattern Room Collection, now the National Collection located at the Royal Armouries in Leeds.

A few others went to the USA.

Apart from seven I kept as de-acts, all the others went into the furnace.

tac
I don't know how to express how contemptible that is. Not you, the UK lawmakers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top