JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$190
Manufacturer
Atlas
City
Washougal
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am selling my third Atlas Bipod. Just as new condition. Mounted on rifle, but remained unfired and unused. If you are gettin one of these legendary bipods anyway, why pay full price of $279.95? Save yourself some dough and buy this now for $190! Since pricing is an art form, all reasonable offers will be considered.

Please be sure to check out my other listings!

From accu-shot.com:

"V8 Atlas Bipod

The BT10-LW17 V8 Atlas Bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM-170-S lever.
It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated stainless steel components. Available in black only.
NSN 1005-01-623-6257
  • Height Range: 5.2 - 9.6" (6.8" at 90°)
  • Preloaded Pan: 30 degrees
  • Preloaded Cant: 30 degrees
  • Position Button 0.36" diameter
  • 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
  • Weight: 12.7 ounces approx.
  • Footprint: 8–11"

USA%20Flag_Proudly%20In%20America.jpg

• LW17: Lever Mount With ARMS 17S Mount - Atlas V8 Series Bipod Video Tutorial
  • UHMW components used for smooth tracking
  • Preload on Pan and Cant can be tightened by means of the knurled knob
  • Picatinny Rail Mount interface by either standard machine screw fastener based clamp or optional ARMS 17S lever mount
  • Independent, intentional and non-orientated leg positioning allows either hand to move leg into any of the five leg positions
  • Solid leg positions allows shooter to load the bipod at the 45 and 90 degree positions.
  • Non-orientated leg length adjustment done by either hand: Outer leg slides on the Inner leg locating on any of five positions ¾" apart
  • Optional 3" Leg Extensions to increase height
  • Soft, durable Standard Rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces
  • Optional interchangeable Ski and Raider Cleat feet easily swapped in the field with the press of a stainless steel plunger with a bullet tip
  • Optional mounting systems available for Accuracy International and Sako rifles"

Atlas 1.jpeg Atlas 2.jpeg Atlas 3.jpeg Atlas 4.jpeg Atlas 5.jpeg Atlas 6.jpeg Atlas 7.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads