JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi, Just thought I would save some of you some trouble.

I bought a knive (the "Airborne Avenger II") online from assistedknives.com, It came fast, and was VeryWell built for the $$$. I showed my Grandpa and he wanted one, he gave me the $$ so I tried to order another. They were out of stock, so I ended up going with a similar looking knife the Airborne NATO.

It came a few days later, and was a pile of junk, it feels like the springs are about to fall apart, the handle is really heavy, and quality level is way below what I paid for.

so I send the owner an email

This is his reply

I felt there was a little confusion, so I emailed him back, at this point all i want is an exchange...

Here is what the joker sent me:

Talk about customer service!!!!!! Wow! I love it when the owner of a company acts like this.... I will avoid him at all costs!!!!

This is just one good reason to use a credit card, then you have some pull on your side

His prices on knives arent very good anyhow, he wants $59 for a leek, if you look you can get them new for around $30. And I also dont understand why he likes bubblegum so much. What does that mean? He calling you pink, rubbery and easy to pop? Thanks for warning us about the site.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top