JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Not just vetting but think about how many of the hundreds of thousands brought here. The ugliest thing is a bueacrat didn't even consider the culture shock of sending a Muslim into Sodom and Gamora.
Heres a list of cities Afghans were suggested to move to by government.
Potland is on there.

Screenshot_20211130-141329.png

I don't really care if you're scared of Muslim immigrants. It really only makes you look silly.
:s0114: what you care about doesn't rate high on my list of importance but it's obvious you want a fight so the moderators will close the thread. You made ignore sir and may you enjoy your day.

Heres a list of cities Afghans were suggested to move to by government.
Potland is on there.

View attachment 1080289
Folks still don't understand even after 911 that who gets into this country really matters.

Right but driving an SUV over a little girls dance team and killing 6 people and injuring 40+ is not domestic terrorism cause the guy might have been upset over a trial that had nothing to do with him.

Oh we know what you think, you're not very subtle with the general xenophobia.
Using labels to discredit people's viewpoints… not a very strong method of effective discussion.

There's nothing inaccurate about stating, according to the Koran and Islamic faith - that they are ideologically incompatible with American culture and law if the Koran is followed devotedly. This isn't new news, it has always been this way.

The Native Americans should have grouped up and taken us out when we were colonies when they had the chance. I got no tears for who once owned whatever land. Conquest and colonization has been going on for thousands of years. Nothing new. You take what you can keep.
To reduce your argument to its simplest core principles is to say you are completely ok with mass murder if it is to serve the purpose of continuing the historical tradition of conquest and colonization, and also mass murder if it staves off conquest and colonization.

Using labels to discredit people's viewpoints… not a very strong method of effective discussion.

There's nothing inaccurate about stating, according to the Koran and Islamic faith - that they are ideologically incompatible with American culture and law if the Koran is followed devotedly. This isn't new news, it has always been this way.
What's to discredit? He said it. Case closed.

It might be Maine and not Oregon.
True enough, personally I don't think so.
It might be Maine and not Oregon.
Its's Oregon.

To reduce your argument to its simplest core principles is to say you are completely ok with mass murder if it is to serve the purpose of continuing the historical tradition of conquest and colonization, and also mass murder if it staves off conquest and colonization.
Sure, strong survive, weak don't. If we're in survival mode and taking what's yours means keeping mine healthy and thriving, yea, totally ok with taking you off the map for my benefit.

In strictly a survival mode it's those who are committed to a belief that are a danger to those who are not. Understanding the degree of commitment relates the risk you have. Its not racist or bigoted but purely profiling, watch what they do as a group and expect it from the group.

Guy tries to kill with a knife, its happened many times out of the same group in Great Britain. While it isn't a big enough threat to take out an insurance policy over its still a threat.

In strictly a survival mode it's those who are committed to a belief that are a danger to those who are not. Understanding the degree of commitment relates the risk you have. Its not racist or bigoted but purely profiling, watch what they do as a group and expect it from the group.

Guy tries to kill with a knife, its happened many times out of the same group in Great Britain. While it isn't a big enough threat to take out an insurance policy over its still a threat.
I'll plan to defend myself against anyone running at me with a knife while intending to do me harm, regardless of what their faith might be or their skin tone.

But, yes, the fact of the matter is you don't often (never) here about Jehovah Witnesses mass stabbing people, murdering people, or blowing themselves up around the world.

When some very clear and direct language is in the Koran with what they are supposed to do to non-believers, it's funny how anyone can argue otherwise.

Once you put someone on ignore and don't see their post, it hard to tell who you are asking a question if you don't quote.
Ah, someone said they were ok with taking me off the map for their benefit if it was a survival mode. I asked if they were equally acceptable with that action being reciprocated.

I'll plan to defend myself against anyone running at me with a knife while intending to do me harm, regardless of what their faith might be or their skin tone.

But, yes, the fact of the matter is you don't often (never) here about Jehovah Witnesses mass stabbing people, murdering people, or blowing themselves up around the world.

When some very clear and direct language is in the Koran with what they are supposed to do to non-believers, it's funny how anyone can argue otherwise.
If they bring a thousand into little Mogadishu and only one percent are fanatics that's 10 men who could be terrorists. That's about half the crew of 911.

Ah, someone said they were ok with taking me off the map for their benefit if it was a survival mode. I asked if they were equally acceptable with that action being reciprocated.
It's odd that person is allowed today stay when the rule be good to each other is broken in so many post. Fortunately ignore is great at this site. It's a kindness to not speak to him and let him get himself in trouble.

If they bring a thousand into little Mogadishu and only one percent are fanatics that's 10 men who could be terrorists. That's about half the crew of 911.
There are some good youtube videos of very knowledgeable people explaining the percentages and how only a small percentage is still millions of people. Indeed.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads