JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You will quickly find 1,000 quite boring very quickly with a 6.5. Chrono your round and plug the info in your favorite app. I use Strelok. Pretty amazing how quickly you can get there with today's technology.

I also use Strelok. That app is amazing. It was a game changer. And switching to mrad seemed to help out. Even though it is just a measurement. Just makes way more sense to me. I do not have a chrono but it's in the works. I figure after switching to 6.5 and parking my 300. The coast difference in ammo alone will pay for the new rifle in about 2 years. Maybe less

Yep I run the Leupold LRP mil and the Mark 5 mil and it's easier for me to figure out than moa. Haven't done angles yet, but have stretched a 300 PRC to 1 mile. That is the bubblegum.

Where I'll be going there won't be anyone. Goin out to central Oregon. Hi desert is my favorite

And it's safer. Can see for miles. Pretty much any direction

Last Edited:
Finding 1000+ spots isn't overly difficult with some homework and leg work in Washington and Oregon.
This one is good for 1800-1960 yards.
Going there tomorrow in fact.
1FBB2B9A-8B91-44F3-9A22-41E721D18085.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR