JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The enemy of Liberty is the only voice allowed to speak. Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth. Goebbels is alive and well and living in the education system. We are one generation away from tyranny, if that.

Yeah, caught that one. Of course, even in 'just' martial law they will void that out and make it fine for them to 'camp' out in your home no doubt.

Are we headed down the path of Animal Farm?...

Peter

SparkNotes: Animal Farm: Chapter VII

Just as the pigs rewrite history, they manipulate statistics in their favor, claiming that every important aspect of life on the farm has improved statistically since the Rebellion: animals live longer, eat more, have more offspring, work fewer hours, and so forth. In this way, the pigs produce a false vision of reality. Then, by ensuring that this reality is the only one to which the other animals have access and by establishing an effective death penalty for any animal who questions it, they render their dictatorship indestructible. Fear makes the animals inclined to believe the pigs' propaganda, and by allowing themselves to believe in the comforting lies, the animals find what may be their only safe haven from violence and terror.

NEA-teacher-2.jpg

NEA-teacher-2.jpg

I posted my review. Not sure they will print it though .
The comments were great.
Its garbage :mad:

LOL, they printed it :)
Just got the notice back and went to see. I singed the typeface off the damned thing, but there were many
hundreds even more harsh that I was. Get everyone you can to go review that thing and get it pulled.
I love free speech but not when it deliberately destroys my country. That is just one book that should be burned and so should the
Alinsky manual for the radical leftists, along with the leftists.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top