JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This email just arrived:

GunnyG,

I just left the secretary of state's office, where we filed our initiative to require a simple criminal background check on every gun purchase in Washington.

This is really happening.

Now that we're official, there's no turning back. And, if we don't pull out the stops to make this happen now, we'll have missed our chance to protect our families from senseless gun violence.

So we need to push hard to pass this initiative. And we don't have a second to waste.

Click here to sign your name, and join thousands of Washingtonians who demand criminal background checks for gun purchases.

You and I both know that this is a wildly popular idea, but the only way we can defeat the gun lobbyists is to show just how many Washingtonians are ready for this simple, commonsense reform of our gun laws.

If we lead now, the leaders will have no choice but to follow.

Thanks for everything -- and I hope you're every bit as excited as I am today that this ball is finally rolling.

Talk to you soon,

Zach

What immediate recourse do we have? Email our opposition to this initiative, to the Sec'y of State [email protected] ?

Legislators too? (Not complete by a long shot, and in no particular order...) [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

The Gov, https://fortress.wa.gov/es/governor/ & Lt Gov? [email protected]

Ideas?

Yes, the first idea I have is to remind everyone here, and that especially goes for people with a tendency to sign initiatives, is to NOT SIGN this thing.

Back in '97 when they ran I-676, the gun registration measure, there were signature gatherers outside the NRA convention in Seattle and several people heading into the convention actually signed that thing! I cannot fathom that kind of stupidity.

"brain dead" is about the best I can come up with....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top