1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

re: WAGR'S Initiative, that was delivered to the Sec'y of State's office today...

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by GunnyG, Jun 11, 2013.

1. GunnyG

GunnyG The Highlands Active Member

What immediate recourse do we have? Email our opposition to this initiative, to the Sec'y of State kim.wyman@sos.wa.gov ?

Legislators too? (Not complete by a long shot, and in no particular order...) elizabeth.scott@leg.wa.gov joe.schmick@leg.wa.gov matt.shea@leg.wa.gov shelly.short@leg.wa.gov norma.smith@leg.wa.gov david.taylor@leg.wa.gov brandon.vick@leg.wa.gov judy.warnick@leg.wa.gov jt.wilcox@leg.wa.gov hans.zeiger@leg.wa.gov Fred.Finn@LEG.WA.GOV Haigh.Kathy@leg.wa.gov Drew.Macewen@leg.wa.gov Timothy.Sheldon@leg.wa.gov John.Smith@leg.wa.gov Schoesler.Mark@leg.wa.gov pam.roach@leg.wa.gov Ann.Rivers@leg.wa.gov kirk.pearson@leg.wa.gov linda.parlette@leg.wa.gov mike.padden@leg.wa.gov Steve.Litzow@leg.wa.gov curtis.king@leg.wa.gov mike.hewitt@leg.wa.gov Bruce.Dammeier@leg.wa.gov sharon.brown@leg.wa.gov Don.Benton@leg.wa.gov Randi.Becker@leg.wa.gov Michael.Baumgartner@leg.wa.gov Barbara.Bailey@leg.wa.gov gary.alexander@leg.wa.gov jan.angel@leg.wa.gov vincent.buys@leg.wa.gov bruce.chandler@leg.wa.gov cary.condotta@leg.wa.gov larry.crouse@leg.wa.gov cathy.dahlquist@leg.wa.gov richard.debolt@leg.wa.gov susan.fagan@leg.wa.gov larry.haler@leg.wa.gov mark.hargrove@leg.wa.gov paul.harris@leg.wa.gov brad.hawkins@leg.wa.gov dave.hayes@leg.wa.gov jeff.holy@leg.wa.gov mike.hope@leg.wa.gov norm.johnson@leg.wa.gov brad.klippert@leg.wa.gov linda.kochmar@leg.wa.gov joel.kretz@leg.wa.gov chad.magendanz@leg.wa.gov matt.manweller@leg.wa.gov terry.nealey@leg.wa.gov steve.oban@leg.wa.gov ed.orcutt@leg.wa.gov jason.overstreet@leg.wa.gov kevin.parker@leg.wa.gov liz.pike@leg.wa.gov jay.rodne@leg.wa.gov charles.ross@leg.wa.gov

The Gov, https://fortress.wa.gov/es/governor/ & Lt Gov? ltgov@leg.wa.gov

2. mancat

mancat Kitsap County Well-Known Member

this is a bizarre statement.
    OLDNEWBIE and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Yes, the first idea I have is to remind everyone here, and that especially goes for people with a tendency to sign initiatives, is to NOT SIGN this thing.

Back in '97 when they ran I-676, the gun registration measure, there were signature gatherers outside the NRA convention in Seattle and several people heading into the convention actually signed that thing! I cannot fathom that kind of stupidity.

"brain dead" is about the best I can come up with....