Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

RE: Tillamook County Forestry Cleanup Info!!!

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by eriknemily, Mar 8, 2010.

1. eriknemily

eriknemily Tillamook County (Cheese!) Member

I just got an e-mail from my unnamed source at ODF in Tillamook (Cool Huh. Almost like I'm a journalist except I have integrity:D). My friend had this to say in the e-mail, "contact Macy Yates – 503.815.7068. She’s our recreation coordinator and she has been wanting to get some more volunteer groups to help with garbage pickup and trail maintenance and such. There may be an opportunity to help and get the garbage hauled off. She is out of the office until the 22nd of March. Her email is myates@odf.state.or.us"

I'd like to get a list of people interested in helping on a future cleanup day perhaps in April. Let me know if you are interested in helping even if you are not from Tillamook county. I will note however the this contact info is only for the Tillamook county office. This person is NOT from a regional or state office. Thanks in advance guys.

2. bt97006

bt97006 Aloha Member

My contact with Tillamook State Forest is Stepanie Beal SBEALL@ODF.STATE.OR.US.
    She mentioned something about an annual S.O.L.V. cleanup/trail maintenance on April 17th. Thought I'd throw it out there for ya and see if there is interest with that. I've got a small cleanup organized for this Saturday March 13th at Brown's Camp listed in the events section of the forum.

3. eriknemily

eriknemily Tillamook County (Cheese!) Member

Thanks bt. My coolness factor has plummeted since I'm no longer the only one with a Forestry contact:p
    That sounds great though. I'll contact Stephanie and see if they have anything going on up in No. Tillamook.