JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I joined NWFA back in 2010 while I was living in Portland Oregon; was active on the board until about 2016 when I took a new job that had me living in California (SF bay area) and spending significant time in Europe. Post-COVID and now my company does not care where I live, so back to Portland for a bit (I have a paid for home in PDX) before I my wife and I decide where we want to live.

Since I left Oregon in 2016 I have not shot at all and the majority of my guns were in storage. I just started taking things out of storage and it is like Christmas around here!

Nice to be back in a state more gun friendly than CA and great to be back in the NWFA community.

A little eye candy -- a few of the long guns out of storage!

Cheers,
Dom

IMG_8091.jpeg

Last Edited:
You can make that side bar box go away vs complying with crap you shouldn't have too being from the og club.
Somewhere under site issues or Help or wherever I found it is the cure that Joey replied too. That box will drive you nuts. Look at the bottom of sidebar box for a spot to exit.
Theres a bit more to do after that under your settings page.

If I can find that link I'll post it here...Should be a sticky for sure.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Thanks for the welcome. I've done clean-ups in the past and will certainly get involved again!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top