JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I understand that I get in to an Appleseed event if I am a "re-enactor in period dress". What exactly does that mean? Are there certain time periods only? Do I have to have actually participated in a re-enactment? Does the time period have to match my gun? Like maybe showing up in a WWII Army or USMC uniform with a Garand? Or in a PLA uniform with a Type 53 SKS? Maybe in a Finnish uniform with a Finn-capture Mosin or SVT-40? Or, God forbid, in a German uniform with Gewehr 43?

Hard to be 'off the record' when your posting to an internet forum - I think free tickets for wearing a costume is a ridiculous policy. That said, it's above my pay grade.

The intent is American Revolutionary War era through trapper/furrier. You could probably get away with civil war without much fuss. It's really shoot boss discretion. I wouldn't turn someone away in a WWI/WWII uniform. No, the rifle does not have to match the period nor do you have to prove any sort of reenactment experience.

Hard to be 'off the record' when your posting to an internet forum - I think free tickets for wearing a costume is a ridiculous policy. That said, it's above my pay grade.

The intent is American Revolutionary War era through trapper/furrier. You could probably get away with civil war without much fuss. It's really shoot boss discretion. I wouldn't turn someone away in a WWI/WWII uniform. No, the rifle does not have to match the period nor do you have to prove any sort of reenactment experience.

Gotcha. To be clear, I have no intention of dressing up in any way. Unless maybe I could find a 1950's-era Luxembourg Army uniform to match my rifle. Just curious...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top