JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Rossi Wizard rifle with several barrels, 223,22-250, 243, 7mm-08, 308 and the gun shoots well for what it is.

I have available a WB38-357 barrel and thinking of having it re-chambered to 358 Winchester.

I really like working with the .308 line of cartridges.

Anyone know if this barrel can be re-chambered and a gunsmith that does re-chambering.

Thanks,
Ed

I have a Rossi Wizard rifle with several barrels, 223,22-250, 243, 7mm-08, 308 and the gun shoots well for what it is.

I have available a WB38-357 barrel and thinking of having it re-chambered to 358 Winchester.

I really like working with the .308 line of cartridges.

Anyone know if this barrel can be re-chambered and a gunsmith that does re-chambering.

Thanks,
Ed

Whats the twist rate on the barrel? Is that going to work with the bullets you want to shoot? Rifle and handgun bullets are very different, so the twist rate may cause problem or suck up your accuracy at longer ranges. Other then that it should work.

So, this intrigued me and I looked into it a bit more. Seems like if you've got a twist rate of 1:12 or 1:14 you're good to go, some will even say 1:16, but I'd go with the faster twist for heavier bullets.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top