JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A pad would indicate "intent to shoulder"
And that's what this whole pistol brace war is about.
I still hold, if you buy something legal, it's legal. Brought to you by head shops all over California during weed prohibition. I bought a 700hp car but I have no intent to speed.

That should be our argument against the state. Hey, Big Britches (ATF). Your job at the ATF is to enforce existing laws made by congress.

I still hold, if you buy something legal, it's legal. Brought to you by head shops all over California during weed prohibition. I bought a 700hp car but I have no intent to speed.

That should be our argument against the state. Hey, Big Britches (ATF). Your job at the ATF is to enforce existing laws made by congress.
It should be that way but under the new ATF rule it is not. If the protrusion is there and has surface area that allows to be fired from the shoulder that meets their definition. That's one reason why this rule is so f.ed up. Imagine in the future is they use similar "defintions" for "assaullt weapons", semi autos, mags, whatever. Everybody walking around would be guilty of something if they decided to enforce against them. That's how they want it.

Last Edited:
It should be that way but under the new ATF rule it is not. If the protrusion is there and has surface area that allows to be fired from the shoulder that meets their definition. That's one reason why this rule is so f.ed up. Imagine in the future is they use similar "defintions" for "assaullt weapons", semi autos, mags, whatever. Everybody walking around would be guilty of something if they decided to enforce against them. That's how they want it.
No. What they want is for you to do exactly what you're doing right now.

The more fear you secrete the more power they gain.

What you do is sleeve it with a big dildo so your making sure the glans end provides some cushion.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top