JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a suggestion thread. If you like the idea, use the up arrow to the right of the first post to upvote. Suggestions with more votes get higher priority.
Reactions
I'm not sure if this came with the update or I'm just noticing. If I follow a link from my notifications, I'm not seeing where on the post that I can figure out what the parent forum is?

For example:

1620064250263.png

I ended up here from my notifications, but without knowing the parent, is this posted in WTB or WTS? (I can go find it, but it'd be good to see that info here somehow).

This is related to this update performed last January. What you're referring to is the top breadcrumb (there's a top and a bottom breadcrumb). People were using it as a back button to get back to the classifieds, but because it's not a back button, it would clear any filters they had set. I agree, it was much easier to tell which section you're in before it was removed. I'll add it back if I can figure out a clean way to convey to members that it isn't a back button :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top