JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Spokane
State
Washington
Used and in very good condition large drum rcbs uniflow with stand $70 + shipping. PayPal accepted

A96CFB88-6F06-4507-971F-3CB41A381D83.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yeah I can but I believe it's a medium flat rate box which is $12.80. I could pack it myself and weigh it and see how much that is if that works for you?

Yeah I can but I believe it's a medium flat rate box which is $12.80. I could pack it myself and weigh it and see how much that is if that works for you?

I'd definitely be interested if you will and it works for me. Thanks for getting back to me and I look forward to hearing from you.

I'd definitely be interested if you will and it works for me. Thanks for getting back to me and I look forward to hearing from you.
The cheapest I'm seeing through the usps.com price calculator is $10.15 for priority mail. I'll ship it this coming Monday if that's good with you.

The cheapest I'm seeing through the usps.com price calculator is $10.15 for priority mail. I'll ship it this coming Monday if that's good with you.

Alright, i can do this at the $50 price to include the shipping & if that works for u then I can PayPal the money to an email address of your choice?

Alright, i can do this at the $50 price to include the shipping & if that works for u then I can PayPal the money to an email address of your choice?
I just need to clarify what you're meaning is here. You're saying you want it for $50 and free shipping?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top