JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am thinking about getting the RCBS Trim Mate and was wondering if anyone has had experience with it. Also, would a primer pocket uniformer remove the military crimp on .223? Or should I get a swager for that?
TIA for your replies!
James

I have one and I like it. Right now I'm only using the primer pocket cleaning tool on the Trim Mate since I'm not doing rifle rounds yet, but I bought it in anticipation of doing .223's.

Also, everyone is aware that right now you can get $10 off any RCBS product over $50 right?

<broken link removed>

i use a primer pocket swager and then a de burring tool, to make primers seat easier. i also use a 3 way cutter on my trimmer so it does inside ,outside, and trims to length. its saves a heap of time.plus i hook my trimmer up to my dewalt cordless,and it saves time and your muscles. just some things i found to be easier. hope this helps

the cutter heads are caliber specific and are available at rcbs by phone or internet. I have and use 30 cal and 22 cal and will soon be ordering the 270 for the 6.8spc and 270 win.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top