JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is new in box for and ready for you to start reloading. All you have to do is provide dies, powder, and primers, shell holders. I have 2 of these kits and don't use the second one because of my Hornady progressive and 3 presses takes a little bit of room. The first RockChucker is for strickly for .308. Like said above this has a new RockChucker press, 505 scale (better scale), lubing stations, handheld primer, powerder measure, RCBS allen set, case holder book and powder funnel. These kits average $300 - $325 from a retail store.
Will also throw in 400 primers to get you started.

My price is $245. A great deal for someone wanting to start reloading or for the dedicated person to set up a single press to dedicate to one caliber. Either way it's still an outstanding deal. Willing to meet within a reasonable distance.

Any questons just PM

Thanks,

Scott

Stop working that price down!!! Could you fit it all in a flat rate box? Battle ground is a long drive for me but dammit you keep tempting me!! Ever get down to Kiezer?(about as far north as i travel these days)

Steven (starts to rummage around in the safe for something to sell to raise some funds)

Stop working that price down!!! Could you fit it all in a flat rate box? Battle ground is a long drive for me but dammit you keep tempting me!! Ever get down to Kiezer?(about as far north as i travel these days)

Steven (starts to rummage around in the safe for something to sell to raise some funds)

I would meet you at Fisherman's in Delta Park if that would work. Let me know because there are some other interests and you were first.

Scott

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.