JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought one one Ebay and its in OK condition but I can't figure out how to change shellholders? Or switch out primer holders? The primer cup sits to high to slide anything in or out.
Do I have to take the thing apart? theres a wire band around the top and 2 screws on the body. I can't see how prying the band off would acomplish anything.

There is usually a little knurled screw on the lever section that you unscrew, the metal band then pulls backwards (away from the lever) and the plastic thing slips out, after you drop the priming rod out the top. You put the shell holder on the plastic thing (it's really finicky about what brand of shell holder you put on it) slip it back in, drop the primer rod back in, re-install the metal band and replace the screw.

I stopped using mine years ago when I finally found a good deal on a bench priming tool, much easier to use.

This is solid alluminum, there aren't any plastic parts I can see. I guess I have to take off the screw at the bottom of the body that holds the lever in, everything should just slide out then.

Empty, squeeze the handle. turn it up side down and tap it on something. the primer ram/pocket assy. should drop down. pull it out . replace the shell holder, drop the proper sized primer ram/pocket into the hole and prime away.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top