JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have one of these collecting dust on their reloading shelves or drawers?
RCBS Auto Primer Feeder Combo

I have used my friends hand primer but it hurts to squeeze it repetively.
I have an old school RCBS press & the primer tool is built into it so want to get the original parts to do the job. I primed 350 cases the hard way, one at a time placing each primer into the tool..... :eek::eek::oops: Yeah, it got old quick but I am determined, I worked 40+ years as a telephone cable splicer and my hands are shot (pun not intended, we'll maybe a little).

LMK iron you want to get rid of it & reclaim some space... lol;)

20161111_140253.jpg 20161111_155901_001.jpg 20161111_155855.jpg

I think I have one around somewhere I am not using... I am going to be out of town until mid week, but if you haven't come up with in by Thursday, I will poke around and see if I can find it.

I got mine at bimart for about thirty bucks. It came with the press mount and 2 tubes large and small. I did get an extra primer arm so I didn't have to keep changing the primer cup. A little finicky to get set up, but you will like it:cool:. I have that same press. After 40yrs or so it's still a toss up as to which is going to wear out first, me or it:)

I think I have one around somewhere I am not using... I am going to be out of town until mid week, but if you haven't come up with in by Thursday, I will poke around and see if I can find it.

I just picked up a complete setup yesterday from a guy on another forum for $10!!!:eek: What a deal!!!
He has A LOT of stuff!!!!!! OMG, he is a hoarder!!!!!! Well I guess people who see my Wood Working shop think I am a hoarder also. :p:p:p
Thanks for reaching out to me Cronos01.

Yeah I mentioned that when I bought it from the man before he passed away (he sold it all before he died to keep the stress from his wife to sell it all). An awesome individual he was.:)

I got mine at bimart for about thirty bucks. It came with the press mount and 2 tubes large and small. I did get an extra primer arm so I didn't have to keep changing the primer cup. A little finicky to get set up, but you will like it:cool:. I have that same press. After 40yrs or so it's still a toss up as to which is going to wear out first, me or it:)

That was the part he didn't go into great detail about. I'll do some u tube surfing to get some tips.
Just hoping you outlast it!!! Take care & carry on sir.

Glad you got one.. I am probably not much better with regard to hording... in looking for the primer feeder, I realized I have collected 3 balance beam scales, two electronic scales, up to 3 duplicate dies of the same caliber.... and a partridge in a pear tree.... or a cartridge in a bare tree, something like that....

Hoarding? Well, if you can call it hoarding, I still have my first bear, given to me off the Christmas Tree in the hospital where I spent my first Christmas, almost seventy years ago. AND my first real toy - a Colibri lighter flint holder.

Both are in way better condition than I am. :cool:

tac

And today, while trying to find my .357 dies which I haven't used in years, I found the primer feed tool in what I thought was an empty box.... timing is everything ......

I prefer to call it fate.... lol
I've had so much success finding a lot of gun stuff that I want at descent prices lately but I have yet to find a trolling rod to match my other 3 Lamiglas 1310's...... one day.....:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top