JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm using my Lee press more often now and it works better with Lee dies. I've got 308 (Hornady), 243 (RCBS), and 223 (RCBS), 45 acp and colt (Hornady), 44 (Lyman), 9 mm (Lyman). I'd like to trade for Lee 4 die sets for pistol, or 3 die sets for rifle in those calibers except for 9mm.

Thanks,
Bryan

Last Edited:
I would respectfully question your assumption that Lee dies work better in a Lee press. I am trying to be helpful. In my two Lee presses I regularly use Redding, Lee, Hornady, RCBS and other dies in them without difficulty. Perhaps if you address your concerns in a forum, others could help you with using the non-Lee die sets, and save you some trouble and money. If not -- a free bump.

I don't have any four die sets but I wouldn't mind trading my 9mm Lee three die set for what you got. You being in Willamina though....Unless you get to PDX, wouldn't be worth the hassle I don't think.

Mike

I do get in to portland pretty often. I'm fairly sure the 9 mm dies are Lyman. To make value pretty much the same I'd want the Lee 4 die set or a 3 die and a couple bucks.

Bryan

I kind of figured......You think Lee three die set + $10.00 is good? If you get something quicker than you can get into NE PDX, AND just what your looking for, then take it. No worries here.

I'm assuming your Lyman dies are clean and there's no rust and not worn? I've probably done around 1500, always tumbled first, rounds in the Lee dies. All single stage, if that makes a difference?
You can shoot me a PM if you'd like.

Thanks

Mike

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top