JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ALL RCBS.

ALL $20 per set.

.222 Remington
.250 Savage
.25-06 Remington
.38 Special (note: this set is marked for .38 special. it is not the version marked for .38/357).

All die sets in good or better condition. Advise your interests, and I can supply details for each set.
Firm on price, unless you take the whole lot: in that case, make me an offer.

Last Edited:
Since I took these in from an estate pile, and all my .38 loading has been done on .357/38 combo dies, I cannot answer whether or not these will work for you for .357. Perhaps someone with more experience can answer that question. I CAN say, that I would guess the overall length of the interior of the sizing die might be precisely machined for .38 (a bit shorter than .357 cases), but I can also say that I have enough loading experience that I could turn out .357 ammo on these dies. I cannot guarantee that anyone can, and therefore listed them exactly as they are labeled.

Actually, for someone who loads a LOT of .38 (as opposed to .357), these dies MIGHT be a better choice. Again: perhaps someone who spends more time with handguns can answer your (our) question.

Should fit a Lee Press. They are the standard thread.

One gentleman asked if they were the carbide dies. The listing would have reflected that if they were. (They are not carbide dies.)

Will ship if you pay.

Jluck, that is one of my pet peeves. I have actually had a dealer at a show become visibly offended when I offered him $20 for a set of used dies (he had them priced at $4 more than I could buy them new).

Granted, they are "hard gear", and unless subjected to extraordinary usage or neglect or abuse, they virtually last forever and serve certainly for more than a human lifetime. Perhaps in the dealer's point of view, "they work as good as new, so I'll charge top retail for used dies."

But that is no excuse to become offended when a fair offer is presented against an item overpriced.

AND I have actually given a couple sets of dies to guys starting out on a budget. Specifically non-carbide pistol dies which in effect are essentially worthless given the dramatic advantage of a carbide sizer which I figure they will upgrade to anyway therefore rendering non-carbide sets nearly worthless.

Have two sets of .250 still. Will ship. Rough estimate 5-7 dollars shipping. (One other caliber set was shipped to the coast for 5.95). PM me with your info. Thanks

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top