JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a really hard to find machine. It is set up for the 45 ACP, 200 grain SWC. I have a round nose seater also. The primer system has been changed to a more reliable system. All it is, is the magazine tube from a Dillon Machine. Three rotors included, RCBS carbide sizer, and RCBS taper crimp die. I have enough spares to rebuild the machine at least twice. That would be all of the springs, transfer rail springs, pawl springs and pins, transfer bar return spring, loading gate clips. I have all of the timing tools, and original literature that came with the machine, including addendum's.
The case feeder is something I made. It uses an infrared emitter and detector to turn on the motor. It uses a timer to set the run time. The motor is off a BBQ rotiserie, the hopper is an aluminum pot, the shell tube needs to be replaced, 5/8 x 1/2 inch acrylic tube, 6 feet of it. at Tap Plastics is less that $4.00. I was experimenting with the funnel height, and got it too low.

The key to loading good ammo on this machine, is the quality of the brass. Either use military match brass, or commercial brass. Brass that has a crimped primer will jam it up every time, even if the crimp has been removed! This machine is in excellent condition, nothing is broke, or ever has been broke.

$350.00 obo

resized 6.jpg

DSCF0616.jpg

resized 3.jpg

resized 5.jpg

Maybe 45 minuets to an hour. That is not pushing it too hard. Every reloading machine does the same thing, just that some are in line, and some are round. The star machine was the first progressive to use the round format, I think. C&H was the precursor to the Green Machine. I had a star machine in 38 special, and it worked pretty good. On the bullet seating die, I removed the little wire tension clip, because all it did with cast bullets, was shave off a small piece of bullet lube. It was used for jacketed bullets.
Wayne

I made it a long time ago, with the help of a friend. He was an electronics type guy. I would say it gets 98% of the cases right side up. A case feeder was not available 25 years ago. It still works just fine. Might look a little strange, but it does the job. The hole on the bottom of the pot was kind of like " adjust it as you go". started off being round, but the cases would get stuck in it, so it ended up oblong. The rotisserie motor was so powerful, it would bend the aluminum pot when the case got stuck. My shooting partner had the C&H, and it worked good also. The brown funnel, has another hard plastic coffee cup inside of it. It helps bounce the round a little bit, to get the base to fall first. With just the funnel, it was a crap shoot how the case would end up in the tube.

I knew a fella in Modesto, and he had 8 Green Machines set up for an indoor shooting range. Loaded well over a million rounds on them. I bought this machine after seeing his setup.
Wayne

These old machines are pretty much dedicated to the caliber they come in, if you ever get a close look at one you'll see why, I used to have one in .38SPL, and that was about all it would do, mechanism was kinda goofy, but it was a really neat loader for the day. The singulator (the part that feeds shells into the shell rail is very specific. It also requires a custom advancing mechanism which is dependent on the rim diameter of each shell. I doubt you will be able to find replacements (for a caliber change) anywhere, and it would be too much of a pain to try to make yourself.

Really cool machine, and darn quick too for it's day.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.