JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1.) SOLD

2) I have up for sale a Traxxas Nitro Rustler, Has had 6 tanks of Fuel through the 2.5 motor, Everything works awesome on this truck, 2.4 ghz setup, I installed a nightime driving kit, made up of four front white lights and 2 rear red lights, pretty nice looking at night time.

Anyhow truck is obviously in excellent condition, never beaten on or smashed around,

3) SOLD

4) RC10 GT2, new rear tires and wheels, Motor has had about 12 tanks of fuel through it, Upgraded the transmitter and receiver to the AE Digital, Has piggy back shocks, It is a great running truck and has seen very little use

I also have a Traxxas slash 2wd roller with alot of spare parts and also a spare motor and esc that have had zero use on it if someone is interested in it.

Also have a little buggy roller, I believe it is a exceed rc.

Let me know what you are interested in and what you have. Please send pics if possible.

I am interested in
firearms (main interest)
Bulk ammo
Quality metal detector
Quality compound bow
Electronic game caller(foxpro preferred)
AR15 parts

Will trade one or all depending on whats offered. there are thousands invested and all my trucks are clean and used very little.

DSCN1626.jpg

DSCN1625.jpg

DSCN1634.jpg

DSCN1633.jpg

DSCN1632.jpg

Last Edited:
Bump,

Looking for Ammo, AR15 parts, Metal detector, Shotgun, revolver, semi auto pistol, varmint gun.
Leupold scopes, Quality knife

Let me know what you have will consider other stuff as well.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top