JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a brand new never flown Great Planes Lil Toni. Airplane is 80% built ARF. I recovered the wing that came wrinkly and it is glass smooth now (Kit was $250). I also have the electric motor Brand new ($100), Electronic speed control brand new ($100), two batteries both brand new ($75 each),5000 Mah 6S 22.2v, I have all brand new servos Two at $35 and two at $65 (were $200 new) these have also never been used. I also have the original 2 blade aluminum spinner and an aftermarket 3 blade spinner along with two 3 blade props for this setup. I chose 3 blade props because the motor i picked up for this is rated for a larger plane and it needs the 3 blades for the load on the motor.

The only thing you need to finish this thing is a reciever and your transmitter. I have everything else here.

i would like to trade for an XDS or a S&W M&P 45 or 45c. Kind of open to trade offers. Otherwise I am open to cash offers too. The fastest way to reach me is email me at [email protected]. I am slower to respond here. Thanks for looking. I can send pics on request.

What is wing span
what brand speed controller brush less ?
what brand motor brush less ?
what brand battery
what brand and size servos & R they futaba hitec or JR
thanks

The wingspan is 63". The batteries are Turnigy batteries. Not sure what the motor or ESC brands are but they are brushless yes. Servos are two Futaba and two hitecs. The futabas have futaba plugs and teh othe rtwo have jr/Hitec style plugs.

Sorry for the poor ad writing.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top