JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My Uncle asked me to sell this hitch online for him, He used it when he had a 5th wheel but now is rocking a bumper tow. I really don't know much about it but seems very solid.

If you have any questions please let me know I will do my best to answer them. If price is really out of line and you can tell me why I will pass on to my Uncle it is his price not mine :) (he seemed to think it was a really good deal at $125)

It is missing the plastic extension handle for the release lever, but you can buy alum replacements I found on e-bay, my uncle said he never needed it. I put the red grease on the surface to help protect it.

Thanks for Looking!
Steven

Pictures here!
<broken link removed>

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top