JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Way to go Baltimore! A little sloppy, but they did it. I still think the power outage was rigged to slow the Ravens' momentum and allow the 49ers to catch up.. :p Just kidding, I was out with a few friends and was one of two Ravens fans, quite the game to watch!

So the uncalled BLATANT hold on the 49ers' receiver Crabtree (#15) on 3rd down in the end zone WOULD have been a 1st down on the 1 yard line for the 49ers. But apparently holding is not a penalty in the last 2 minutes of the Super Bowl...or something.

Blown penalties go both ways, both teams had dropped passes, bad throws, turnovers and red zone fails. Pretty even play overall.

The rookie quarterback didn't get confidant until the third quarter but Flacco was classic unflappable Flacco. Man can he throw a ball. This was only Kaepernicks 10th start IIRC, he'll be great after this seasons experience and a full training camp as the starting QB.

SF needs some new DBs. It showed all year. Most of the time the Ravens receivers were wide open.

Good win coach Harbaugh.

So the uncalled BLATANT hold on the 49ers' receiver Crabtree (#15) on 3rd down in the end zone WOULD have been a 1st down on the 1 yard line for the 49ers. But apparently holding is not a penalty in the last 2 minutes of the Super Bowl...or something.

Yeah, while I'm not a fan of SF I was a little pissed nobody called that. However if Kaepernick would've just ran the damn ball every time and gained something instead of throwing incompletes for no gains. And yes, SF D was pretty ugly.

I am indeed glad the 9ers lost. The enemy of my enemy is my friends, ergo go ravens!

That said, Wilson rookie of the year! Get ready to a strong year Seattle. GO HAWKS!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top